B4 Legacy Mpg? 00 Model

FGall

What are average figures? and do you have to a b4 have mapped? Ive searched the forum and ended up more confused! Can you run it on Maxol's E5 or do you need octane booster. Would it be much down on power without octane booster? I know a re-thread but would like opionons from previous legacy owners. Thanks

Always Run it on E5 regardless, no need for booster, get a few mods on it, map it to suit them to make most of the car.
Get about 400km's to a full tank, give or take, depending on driving.

Mixed driving will see about 400kms.

Run on E5 and it will be fine.

You can add booster and the ecu will advance the timing so you get slightly more power but its not worth it, its a lot of additional cost for minimal gain..

Im a new b4 owner and i run it on e5 wen i can and it hasn put me wrong!! the booster is €15 a pop and i have not noticed any difference its aload of shiteeee. 400 kms to a tank is all i get and for the engine dats in it that is not to bad!! Great car tho.

Ok cheers for the replies!! Does all Maxol Staions have E5?? or can you get it around the sligo city area easy? Cheers

All maxol is 'supposed' to be 99ron which is e5 but i have noticed dat in some stations it has the e5 sticker and others it dosen. just check out der website and find the nearest one to u!!

It cant be got in sligo city im in the area myself the closest one is longford afaik i use booster and i get about 400-450 from a tank

With open road driving with the odd squeeze to overtake i have hit over 500km per tank many times. But yeah run of the mill town/work/schoolrun 400km

[quote author=mynameismud link=topic=32429.msg371943#msg371943 date=1323021682]
With open road driving with the odd squeeze to overtake i have hit over 500km per tank many times. But yeah run of the mill town/work/schoolrun 400km
[/quote]
500 KMS!! I have only ever seen that wen i forgot to reset the trip computer...only gone over 400 a couple of times but my commute is the motorway and den the city!!

[quote author=moro_46 link=topic=32429.msg372335#msg372335 date=1323295153]
[quote author=mynameismud link=topic=32429.msg371943#msg371943 date=1323021682]
[/quote]
500 KMS!! I have only ever seen that wen i forgot to reset the trip computer...only gone over 400 a couple of times but my commute is the motorway and den the city!!
[/quote]

Most of my driving bar back and forth to work will have 5 year old daughter in the back so i don't go a mile over the limit and rarely even go over 3500rpm. So just shows it can be done.

Back