Mw3

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
Just really getting into this franchise and am wondering in special ops mode , what level of soldier you are,
I'm ranked at level 22 . Am I average or do I really need to go online to get the most out of it .
Also I find it tough to get past wave 4 In Survival mode .

havent really played the special ops, usually get to about 14th or 15th wave. you playing on your own or with someone? Best way i find is to pick up the enemy weapons as you kill them and always keep a predator missile for jugernauts. lots of claymores every where too. and Delta squad when you have it unlocked.

im level 50 , all survivals done and 3 stars in all spec ops missions.

if yer playin survival you and a partner preferably for higher missions need to buy a sentry gun each and block to entrances of some camp spot and leave the sentry do the work, jugs and choppers fu*k up sentryies so move them in doors and try and lure jugs away from them

Yeah managed to get to wave11 in survival , with the help of some recently discovered delta squad buddies and the sentry is pretty cool . Have only managed 6 special ops missions and that's on 1 star .
How Do complete the survival Dave , do u have to get to a certain number wave .
Am playin on me Todd which makes it a bit tougher I presume
Super game though !

theres no completion as such as the waves are infinite, theres a trophy for surviving to 10 and 15 in all missions and one for killing a juggernaut with a knife.
My best solo is 25 i think on underground and co-op is 30 on seatown.

If ye want a hand doing eM and your on ps3 add me DaveWRX

David

im a off line , sex box , billy no mates, kinda guy !

killa juggernaut with a knife :shock2: , have only met one of these and i let delta squad take him out as i ran like a scalded cat . :icon_redface:

still getting to grips with it !

got to wave 19 lastnight.....very feckin addictive!! :icon_grin:
living online since i quit the job lastweek so getting good!!!
as for killing a juggernaut with a knife.....dont think so...predator all the way :049: :049:

i've killed the jugger with a knife also just pump him with lead for a while then keep running around him and stabbing him

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=32392.msg371361#msg371361 date=1322559872]
im a off line , sex box , billy no mates, kinda guy !

killa juggernaut with a knife :shock2: , have only met one of these and i let delta squad take him out as i ran like a scalded cat . :icon_redface:

still getting to grips with it !
[/quote]

wait til later missions where the juggernauts have riot shields and theres 3 of em after ye with attack helicopter in tow.... RUN LIKE FCUK!

Just another note to help you the riot shield squad rocks

wait til later missions where the juggernauts have riot shields and theres 3 of em after ye with attack helicopter in tow.... RUN LIKE FCUK!

[/quote]

Sounds impossible !

Got to wave 16 :653:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=32392.msg371433#msg371433 date=1322602568]

[/quote]

Sounds impossible !

Got to wave 16 :653:
[/quote]

On which map? Got to level 24 earlier in work on dome. Definitely a 2 man job!

wave 16 on first map , underground i think its called . i know im probably cheating but i managed to get 2 sentry guns inside a house and had my riot shield squad to back me up . some pile of bodys jus inside the door ! and also managed a double juggernaut kill with a predator missle (which seems to be the job for these pita's) .

spot there mac is under the bus shelter at top of the map, you should hit 20 easily , put sentry on left and right just under shelter and when choppers come just move em into the middle of it to protect em, run across to front of steps and shoot down choppers with LMG ... easy :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Cheers for the tips Dave , will try em out. Sounds easy (not) .
And I got the "stab the juggernaut" be it a bit flukey. :icon_headbang:

Rank now level 31 :dance:

got to wave 20 last night , and because i was so awesome and unkillable , they had to send 3 x juggernauts :eek7:,yes 3.
but i had prepared , jus bought delta riot squad and a predator missle with the two sentrys setup in my " killcave". with the idea of running away, getting the three jugs together with one missle . but somehow ONE of the fatties managed to rattle and then proceed to kill me . :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

so wave 20 and rank 34 now abeit on first map (underground)!! and had jus "discovered" :wall:upgrades for weapons but alas it was nearing 2:30 last night with work this morn so called it a day . :zzzz: :zzzz:

got to wave 28 at lunch with one of the lads in the office, gets fierce intense at that level! havent tried it solo yet. you can only have 1 turret each in co-op mode. can you have 2 with solo play?

yes dan i try to have a sentry grenade launcher and normal one an claymore the fu*k out of the place :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Back