need for speed THE RUN

Will possibly rent and clear . It's what I consider a temp game , unlike pro evo , forza, call of duty . Them types of games last years IMO

Saw it in mondello and downloaded the trial version, I was not impressed with it.

Like Mac Mac said rent it first cause there are much better car games out there.

slow..... hahahaaa, i dare ya to finish earlier, i finished it in 6hrs 35min, let me kno finished it earlier :thumbsup:

[quote author=vitalie link=topic=32387.msg371283#msg371283 date=1322497552]
slow..... hahahaaa, i dare ya to finish earlier, i finished it in 6hrs 35min, let me kno finished it earlier :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Need for Speed: The Run’s story-driven solo campaign can be completed in little over two hours, reviews have claimed.

Recently, it emerged that Need for Speed: The Run's campaign length can be completed in a measly two hours

This year’s Need For Speed features a trans-American race from San Francisco to New York, and the year’s shortest single-player campaign…

Pros:
Plenty of variety to the locations
The story focus is a novel twist, even if it’s not pulled off that well
A section amidst an avalanche is brilliant

Cons:
The main mode doesn’t stay around that long
The racing isn’t technical nor particularly challenging
Lots of the courses are hugely dull
Ridiculous rubber banding
The rewind system is hugely annoying, and inconsistent

Your 4 hours 35 min out :)

[quote author=dohc_turbo link=topic=32387.msg371304#msg371304 date=1322509445]
[quote author=vitalie link=topic=32387.msg371283#msg371283 date=1322497552]
[/quote]

Need for Speed: The Run’s story-driven solo campaign can be completed in little over two hours, reviews have claimed.

Recently, it emerged that Need for Speed: The Run's campaign length can be completed in a measly two hours

This year’s Need For Speed features a trans-American race from San Francisco to New York, and the year’s shortest single-player campaign…

Pros:
Plenty of variety to the locations
The story focus is a novel twist, even if it’s not pulled off that well
A section amidst an avalanche is brilliant

Cons:
The main mode doesn’t stay around that long
The racing isn’t technical nor particularly challenging
Lots of the courses are hugely dull
Ridiculous rubber banding
The rewind system is hugely annoying, and inconsistent

Your 4 hours 35 min out :)
[/quote]

Ok mate, let me put it this way,
Story line is 2 hours, but gaming time is over 6 hours with retry's and so on, the thing is they count 5-10 min per game not taking into considiration the retry's, if you get crashed then its a retry, you get 4 retry's and then the game starts all over, now as a first time and as i said earlier I DARE ya to finish the game in 2 gaming hrs... :thumbsup:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=32387.msg371485#msg371485 date=1322657353]
surely its impossible to clear nearly any game in less than 5 hrs ????
[/quote]

tataly agree with you macmac, there's a few maps that is hard enough, almost at the end you get shot at by few cars and then a chaper that took me few takes to finish the stage, there's the 10th race your racing a funky girl and no matter what car you choose the car is just all over the place no control over it, not that the stage is hard its just that you've got no control over the car what so ever and the nxt stage the same car just grips perfectly :ponder2: so go figure, it dont matter how good your at the game will still find a way to fail you, i think it was programe'd that way, the last stage your racing the boss and no matter how far ahead of em, think this is a glitch in the game, nxt second, litterally mean the nxt second he's beside your car shooting at you or via revers, but now u got me thinking of the game i really like it, wish there was more story to it tho... :comp26:

nothing worse/more annoying than finishing a campaign/carrer mode very quickly .

Back