broken folding mirrors

Jasper

Petrolheads
My drivers side mirror wouldn't fold out a week ago and hasn't worked since, now d passenger side has stopped folding out too :icon_cry:

I've had to push them both out manually, not staying in place now. Checked all fuses and all ok, any idea?? Id say there fairly expensive to replace, help!!!! legacy b4, 00.

What a balls! Could be worth phoning one of the many breakers to see what they have. May even be lucky enough to get a colour match.

Hey dude. I'm breaking my wagon and motors are working fine on both sides. Gimme a txt on 087 9281559 if you havent alredy got some. :thumbsup:

[quote author=gtpeadar link=topic=32373.msg371368#msg371368 date=1322568058]
Hey dude. I'm breaking my wagon and motors are working fine on both sides. Gimme a txt on 087 9281559 if you havent alredy got some. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Cheers man, d passenger side has come back to life now!! But d drivers side is still fecked. How much would u b looking for just one??? :ponder:

I have a set here in dublin if you are interested but they are black so might not suit. 0879327189 if interested

Can you hear the motor trying to turn when you press the button?

If you manually folded the mirror in youve popped out a little gear in the mirrors internals. Look in the how to section on uklegacy.com-theres a guide to fixing it on there but its a bit of a pig to do

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32373.msg371532#msg371532 date=1322690105]
I have a set here in dublin if you are interested but they are black so might not suit. 0879327189 if interested

Can you hear the motor trying to turn when you press the button?
[/quote]

Thanks sweetcakes, goina have a go at doing them myself, it does sound like a loose connection after the other one coming back to life. I cant hear the motor trying to turn in the drivers side so will have a go this weekend. Thanks lads

Back