First Timer

P

petedotuk

Hi every1, My name is Pete and I'm from Belfast. I have had my STI 8 for around 3 lip smackin months now and i'm luvin it!
I'm new 2 forums but i'm sure i'll get the hang of all this. Recently just got a bit of work done by AI Auto sport in Carrickfergus (runs a couple of 700hp Evo's) 18in Ultralite A-tech's, Tein S-Tech springs, Scooby Clinic complete 3in system, Walbro fuel pump, K&N Typhoon (short ram), Bailey DV12 dump valve & a full ECUtek Re-map.

Only thing is His rolling road isnt fitted so I dont know what I'm pumpin out, AI reckons around 315-320 but I need to get it on a roller to c.

Can't wait till I go 2 my first event with u guys so I can get 2 meet other Scooby fanatics.

:dance:(I have some pics up in the members photo section) :dance:

hello Pete and welcome to the forums! enjoy yourself! and throw up some pics of your beast! :thumbsup:

Welcome petedokuk. I got a set of A-Tech Final speed gear R wheels with my car. Think they are lite weight. Are these wheels expencive  :ponder:

Welcome along pete.
Im fairly new here too and have found everybody very helpful and friendly.
Also lookin forward to meetin everybody and hearing the sound of loads of scoobies in the one place

Back