buying wheels any sugestions

J

jonnystiV1

buying a new set of wheels for my silver wagon any sugestions on a nice set and which colour :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Still reckon antracite or silver...

OZ p1 prodrives or superelggeras or rota p1 replicas, or maybe speedlines??

Thanks anton only reply worth reading dave thinks he is bein smart hate to burst your bubble dave but just bein stupid thanks for your proper sugestions do any pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ah you muppet. I tell ye about the site and now your all professor like??? You a toff now?? :lol: :lol: :ponder:

And my suggestions were proper your lordship weirdo...... :shoot: :shoot: :angry:

yes dave u did but your the muppet i started this to find a set of wheels so no need for your smart comments everyone knows wheels are round so your effort of bein smart not so good doesn't suit u BEIN SMART that is :twofinger:

I got a lil giggle out of it, but then again I AM easily amused ;)

[quote author=Scoobydiver link=topic=429.msg3049#msg3049 date=1158795085]
I got a lil giggle out of it, but then again I AM easily amused ;)
[/quote]

So would most people.......... :lol: :thumbsup:

***davelegacy*** And my suggestions were proper your lordship weirdo......

HEHEHEHE !!!!!!! LOL

this is what a forum is all about,a muppett and a weirdo doing battle with an audience,priceless.Give it socks lads,makes for good viewing

i just posted some pics of my car with new wheels on,Bronze colour,very unusaul,have seen them on a silver type R replica and looked very well .
what size u thinking? had 17s last time,changed to 18s,not as comfortable but look better.creature comforts or poser?

Love the speedlines on the classic (not biased at all... ahem). Either ST2's of turini's :wazzup: . Always liked a darker anthracite colour on silver :)

thanks to all for your help checked out all the sites very nice but now the hard part how to choose the right ones what do you's think of gold fella up the road we bought have nearly the exact same car with anthracite so cant have them

Back