brembos

scoobyjoe2007

Petrolheads
a friend of mine crashed a 05 evo a few months back....

he started breaking it and he asked me did i want the brakes for my subaru..... ( brembos ) i told him they wouldnt fit as i presumed they wouldnt..........he rang me today and offered me them again ..... he said he was talking to a fella and he told him all brembos are the same that i would only have to get discs....

he offered me discs,calipers.pads and lines for 150....... which i think is fair cheap as breakers want 700 for subaru ones

can anyone tell me whether they will fit .....

no they wont fit sorry :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: whats his number . being serious one of the lads on here put them on his classic on they fitted fine as far as i know .scooby stew i think it was your getting some bargin at 150 ill take them if you dont :thumbsup:

The brembos will fit the classic, the discs wont fit though,stew put them on his subaru, only had to modify his hubs a bit though :thumbsup:

just to add a bit more info, they wont quite fit, quite being the key word, however they will fit with a very slight bit of modding,

the bolt holes are a couple of mm too close together, just need to get a file out and make them kinda egg shaped to widen the gap!

also from memory i think you need a few washers to push the caliper out towards the wheel if you use Subaru discs! that memory is a bit hazy, i know you need washers but can remember for what discs :ponder2:

i know all this as i read a thread from an American site about a guy that did it!

Back