Bob Rawle Re map, Now with price

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenny-d

How do folks I was pointed this direction by goosie on uklegacy and as the title says I'm trying to gauge interest in a Bob Rawle re map session around Feb time.

I know the imp guys get jgm over but Bob has more experience on the legacy twin turbos and can now re map the bg as well as the bh

I'm just trying to get an ideas of numbers (price depending of course) to get this set up so nothing will be set in stone, all I'm looking is name, model and rough location (to arrange a central meet) and then I can get a price and we can take it further from there.

Edit; Price is £550 GBP Min of 5 ppl and cost will drop slightly as extra members join

Cheers
Lenny

1. Lennyd BH5 GTB Co. Down

Re: Bob Rawle Re map

Sti tuning a trader on this site brings bob over once a month, might be worth getting in touch with him :thumbsup:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=32251.msg370386#msg370386 date=1321746526]
No ???
why not
[/quote]
was thinkin the same myself :dontknow:

Well I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks on some sort of reply from stit but anyway I think I'll just try and arrange this myself to keep costs down just need time to get speaking to Bob

Anyone any interest in this at all

Have you got your heart set on Bob doing the remap? If so, ring Sti Tuning directly
If not and you want to compare prices etc, try get in touch with Joe Power, Simon Aka Jollygreenmonster or CDA Nick
All good mappers

Right lads and ladies, finially got me finger out and have been in contact with Bob and it looks like if we can get 5 people the cost will be £550. This will drop slightly as we get more another member above the 5 (due to the cost of covering Bobs cost of travelling and hotel).

I personally wont be making a single penny out of this, I'm just looking to get my car mapped without taking it anywhere near a boat and save on costs.

Will arrange a date later but looking at end of Feb start of March at a location in Belfast.

Lets see some names people :subaru:

thats crazy man...
much better mappers for less money!!
thats nearly 3k sterling for 5 cars plus its in belfast.....
hope it works out but why cant he come to dublin??

handt realized that was sterling :wall:

does seem a bit! but then the price i was quoted at the place in Dub was €1000

you say much better mappers out there, that just isn't true! there are mappers that do a competent job but none can live unto Bob, but it comes at a big price

have you previous experience with bob or is it hearsay??
also whos quoting 1000 euro??
not being smart man just trying to give you a different aspect
:thumbsup:

bob has a great rep in the uk mark,i gave 1050euro to andy forrest to ecutek my car 4years ago so its not mental at 550 stg

no doubt dec...but me and a couple of other had him here for a third of that a few years ago!!
his rep imo doesnt carry over here..i for one would never deal with that fella again...EVER!!!
lots of guys maybe have but plenty havent either...
:dontknow: :dontknow:

i think alot of mappers have issues mapping in ireland dont know why but it seems to happen .might be due to the fact that they are in and out no real time spent on the cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back