lookin for a ecu code 1 flash followed by 2 SORTED NOW

gersti

Petrolheads
i plugged in the connectors under the dash and i got 1 flash followed by 2 flashes car jus started actin up on way home from work not runnin on all 4 mayb coilpack on way out

Re: lookin for a ecu code 1 flash followed by 2

starter switch :ponder: i got that code but that wouldn cause it and wat is a starter switch i started it and warmed it up for 5 mins left work 1st 2nd and 3rd gear all grand then jus loss power wont rev above 2k and missin and chuckin ill check plugs 2moro im hopin jus coilpack or summit stupid

code 11 13 crank cam maybe check code again to see :dontknow:
by the way got tyres on cheers for meeting :thumbsup:

gettin spark on all 4 plug leads so not coil pack tried readin code this time i got 122 any suggestions throttle body

Re: lookin for a ecu code 1 flash followed by 2 * SORTED NOW *

only got a chance to look at the scoob today after work was busy all last week doin nixers after work so first call was checked all leads a1 for spark etc so they were ruled out with coil pack then next call was the plugs so turns out thats my problem :multijump: also the plugs were ment to be ngk 7s but the sicknen part was i discovered there was 2 ngk ridium bkr7eix in 1 side and in other side 2 champion rc8pyp i wont put up who did this but i am pissed off after discoverin it :new_2gunsfiring_v1: all i say is its back runnin :653: and stayin put till mappin time

Back