Best Products

meguiars, autolglym, poor boys etc, list is endless, all depends on your budget and what stuff you need

As Dan said, its very much budget dependant. For example, you can get wax for €10 or you can get wax for €10,000...

Good, affordable wax would be the likes of Autoglym HD Wax, dodo juice, etc etc...

Componds vary, are you planning on machining or hand polishing? If machining, you can't go wrong with 3M, very easy to use. Green = compound, yellow = medium polish, blue = refining, for both polish and pads. Then you can intermingle from there..

As a basic kit, I would advise a decent shampoo and mitts, tar removal product, clay bar, Autoglym super resin polish and a wax like above for the body. A good wheel cleaner, pref non-acidic, wheel sealant and tyre shine. For the windows then, a window polish and a sealant.

And a sh!t load of microfibre cloths :icon_lol:

Takes me up to 5 hours to wash and clean a car properly, never mind apply waxing, swirl removal etc :cuckoo: .. But I'm a little bit ocd like that :hammerhead:

took me 4 hours today to do a bit on mine today, temps were getting too cold though later in the evening to make it easy to buff off the polish so i called it a day. probably the last bit of proper tlc it will get tis side of xmas

[quote author=Celtic03 link=topic=32183.msg369051#msg369051 date=1320617130]
What about chemical guyz??
[/quote]

Well renowned, couldn't go far wrong with them either :thumbsup:

Ive found a new range of products from a company based up North!
They are doing Preclean agents, snow foam, tar and iron removers plus polishes

I have their snow foam here and next time im up ill be getting the preclean and Iron/tar removers
also the glass cleaner and a few new polishes!

If your into "GOOD PRODUCTS" check out Orchard Autocare on detailing world!

Rollo (the owner) is a friend of mine from way back when i was a cub!!!!

Back