B4 Xenon headlight problem

Ianbhp

Middle Lane Hogs
Hey lads and ladies,

Have a problem wit my right hand headlight on the B4, Turn on my lights both headlights come on then the right hand one goes off after 10 seconds, (turm on full beam is fine both fine), but turn them off and on again same result on the low beam?

Any idea's? :thumbsup:

Dont think its the bulb as it does turn on and stay on for a few seconds? wonder is there any resistors or relay i should be lookin out for? :ponder2:

could be your ballast,try swapping bulbs first,if still the same then could be the ballast starting to go wonkey!!!

Good idea lads, ye didnt go to school just for the drive in the bus :thumbsup: will change around the bulb tomorrow :icon_redface:

How much would a new bulb set me back? :ponder: E50? An is there any brand recommended?

AH dont think its the bulb Lads cos its after spreading to the left hand headlight it will come on and stay on sometimes and the right hand one will stay on as above for a few seconds and go off again :dontknow: any ideas lads?

must be wireing then! either try and find it or maybe just bite the bullet and get a new light!

though saying that it might not be the light at fault

Back