will he be missed????

As a massive Man U fan as well, I was disappointed to see him go. As you said yourself, he was a great character and I think the premierleague will miss his cockiness, he always had something funny to say. The writing was on the walls as soon as kenyon and Abramovich started dictating the players they bought. He was always fun to watch but I was surprised he lasted the summer in the first place. The premierleague was brilliant last season cause it was so close but I guess we'll have to see if Arsenal are up to challenging United this year

P.S. Glory Glory Man United!!!

Soccer is gay... End of story...!!!

They all prance around the pitch wearing more fake tan that a northsider prossy, have weird hair do's and dive all over the place in agonny when someone comes within a 2m radius...

Ha ha ha ha....

First time I've heard a classic wagon reffered to as hairdressers car...!!!

You must have some cool hairdressers up your part of the country.

He was a muppett ..............Or to put it simply he was a Lanager,

Chelsea are sh*t, Arsneal are sh*t , Manu are sh*t.

[size=20pt]..........................LIVERPOOL......................................[/size]

Niall

i am sorry to see him go as he did make me laugh alot and he angered up the blood alot too bringing the passion out of the fans. all fans either loved or hated him his time will not be forgotten too quickly. man u fan.

Hmmm after beatting Chelsea every time when it really mattered
(Champions League  :whistle: :whistle:) to name a few............... i don't hink
we have much to be jealous of   :nana: :nana:

Niall :D

Niall,

If Jose is a muppett??.....even muppet....what is that "lucky" gobshite that manages Liverpool??

Jose is a genius.........a real character and in my opinion its a real shame that he has gone from the premiership.....maybe (unfortunately if Martin does get the shove) he will end up at White Hart Lane.....

Ken

@nially
when you cant even win your domestic league which is the prize every pool fan wants its a bad day :nana: :nana:

maybe (unfortunately if Martin does get the shove) he will end up at White Hart Lane.....
................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy's ye keep yer domestic problems (premership) to yerseleve’s, and leave the real men to sort out Europe .

Niall.

Chelsea play the same crap football Liverpool do but at least Jose was getting the results and challenging for the title and doesnt have that whiny monotone that benitez seems to have inherited from Houllier

good man Yogi :salute: :salute: :salute:

[size=25pt]Soccer IS Ghey!![/size]

and heres the proof

gay-soccer.jpg

soccer_gay.jpg

Pic1203.jpg

soccerisgay.jpg

soccer_perversion_19.jpg

63389063_3208796889.jpg

waldo_in_argentina_gay_soccer_team.jpg

gay_soccer_jpg.jpg

e575913bb6c96a31a2b26beeba9fe5dd.jpg

David%20Beckham.bmp

david_beckham1_300_400.jpg

995969~David-Beckham-Posters.jpg

Foto_David_Beckham_Modelo_chaleco_pecho_descubierto.jpg

image.out

ahh thaaank you.

Norris... How long did it take you to find those photo's?!! That's assuming you did not have them on your computer already :nana:

football fans have been know to be very defensive too :whistle:

soccer_perversion_9.jpg

soccer_perversion_1.jpg

soccer_perversion_2.jpg

soccer_perversion_3.jpg

soccer_perversion_7.jpg

soccer_perversion_14.jpg

soccer_perversion_16.jpg

soccer_perversion_17.jpg

soccer_perversion_18.jpg

soccer_perversion_20.jpg

soccer_perversion_21.jpg