xbox 360,brand new in boxs

tractorman

Lads,i have 4 xbox360s here in work that i need to shift in the next 3 weeks.

main unit,hard drive ,wireless controller,heatset, set up for online,all relevant leads to connect up,2 games etcs

R.R.P. 549.95 YOYOS :shock:

RESONABLE OFFERS AND ITS YOURS :thumbsup:

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=3710.msg37620#msg37620 date=1190273983]
Lads,i have 4 xbox360s here in work that i need to shift in the next 3 weeks.

main unit,hard drive ,wireless controller,heatset, set up for online,all relevant leads to connect up,2 games etcs

R.R.P. 549.95 YOYOS :shock:

RESONABLE OFFERS AND ITS YOURS  :thumbsup:
[/quote]

in fairness now the 360 is not 550euro in the shops there 360euro with 2 pads headset and 3 games..they werent even 550euro when first released..

hence,MAKE AN OFFER  :wall: :computer:

p.s.where are they selling them with all them extras,3 games and the hard drive for that price?
ALAN

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=3710.msg38345#msg38345 date=1190672223]
hence,MAKE AN OFFER  :wall: :computer:

p.s.where are they selling them with all them extras,3 games and the hard drive for that price?
ALAN

there selling them in smyths for that price...because the one with the hdmi port (black one is out)

[/quote]

Would you let one go for about €150?

I can get one down here cheap but it's second hand. Only want an Xbox so I can play Forza motorsport.

if you read the add it only comes with 1 game, (a choice of three) :whistle:
the one we have come with 2 games :nana:
Alan

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=3710.msg38515#msg38515 date=1190792346]
Would you let one go for about €150?

I can get one down here cheap but it's second hand. Only want an Xbox so I can play Forza motorsport.

[/quote]

150 yoyos  :wazzup: ye mad or what :ponder:

YOGI,i have a brand new xbox 360 in a box,with a controller,composite av cable with scart adaptor and 2 games(pgr raceing and some battle game)
199 yoyos if you interested :thumbsup:
Alan

What happened my selection of games and second controller....?

If €150 is too little forget about it, but it's an offer that's there if you get stuck.
Tight budget for the next 2 months so that's about all I can offer, and only 1 contoller is only usefull if you have no friends, or are a priest.

Father yogi,billy no mates,

What happened my selection of games and second controller....? no mention of them anywhere ye chancer,ye must have DUB BLOOD :nana:

Thanks but no thanks, thought i'd give the guys on here a chance to get them cheap before i advertise them on shop floor.
Alan

Back