CORK 20 INTERNATIONAL RALLY

Niallyboy

Petrolheads
[size=20pt] CORK 20 INTERNATIONAL RALLY[/size]
Lads this years Cork 20 is looking to be a great rally . It's on the weekend 28 - 30th Sep.
so short notice i know but with

Loeb, Sordo & Hirvonen to compete
Loeb expected in C4, Sordo in Xsara
and
BP-Ford will enter a Focus WRC :D :D

So who's going ????

1. Niall
2. Paulo

Niall.

programs are on sale tomorrow i think. I work next to the radison in little island and its head quarters so if you are up to no good on the friady there should be scrutiny & press stuff there.

I cant wait either. I'm gonna be running my Ka Rally car in it :drunk: I got word from a lad involved with Loeb and he told me that when he heard I was doin the rally he tried to pull out!!! :D ha ha ha ha ha. Just to rally alongside the greats is gonna be some thrill but the stages on this rally are some of the best seen in this country so I cant wait... Loeb watch out for a Ka in your mirror :)

gonna b good alright

the auld lad is haedin down in the camper :roll: (that will b him holdin up the traffic)

and on sunday mornin is headin to spain and then corsica for the 2 wrc rounds

I'll be waiting for ya Darragh with a big bag of mouldy fruit....!!! You've been warned... Ha ha ha

I'll regretfully be missing it this year :angry:
And just look at the line up !! :doh:

Mack

Mack WTF ;) .......................Mack your gona have to tell this new wife of your's
Rally first , Wife second

If you want I'll ring her and ask can you come .......... :lol: :lol:

Niall.

put me down for that 1 as well

the girlfriend doesnt have a choice in this :lol:

and if you dont get any replies from me in the next few days then take it she disagreed with me :hang:

Norris i will be your chauffer if you need a spin, can collect you where ever.  Just keep in mind its a legacy so you will find it very hard to get back in the imprezza's afterwards. :D

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=3709.msg37622#msg37622 date=1190274414]
programs are on sale tomorrow i think. I work next to the radison in little island and its head quarters so if you are up to no good on the friady there should be scrutiny & press stuff there.
[/quote] scrutiny is normally in the show grounds opposite pairc ui choimh....

hopefully ,robby(scoobyke),dave lewis and myself might head down on sunday morning for the day.

can anyone tell me were the first stage is on sunday and what time it starts,thanks

Back