Battlefield 3 (PC)

Notorious

Petrolheads
As the topic says - all the way about Battlefield.
trying to find few lads to play with team play in this amazing game :)

Anyone planning to play it and has his copy pre-ordered or planning to buy after the official release?

Squad is from 4 ppl. Who fancy a team play are more than welcome. As soon as Battlelog will on again we will be able to "become friends" or create a platoon called ISDC (not sure if the cap is 3 letter though for the tag short name).

Any other thoughts welcome! vids/pics.

Most up to date site: http://bf3blog.com/
:049:

i need to get a better graphics card to be able to play this, saying that,i'll probably just buy it on xbox instead

Can't see me playing shooter with a gamepad.... :icon_rolleyes: :dontknow: :ponder2:
and its not soooo demanding. Any card for around 200 euro or less will do the trick.

5850 is enough. We are not talking about playing with all Ultra setting on :)
But I got your point... its much easier to just spend 160 for PS/Xbox and play...

So any PC gamers here?

no point in playing a game on pc and not playing on ultra! my 5450 card wont even play it on low settings!

Did u try it?

Not everything is about graphics with PC. With PC (mouse) you have control over your aim, which you dont have on PS/Xbox in my opinion. But I dont want to start this arguing :icon_blahblah: :angry1: with you guys who play shooters on Consoles. Its up to each individual what they want/prefer.

i tried the beta on my pc, its a pretty new pc but was getting sh*t loads of graphics lag on auto settings and i dropped it down to low and didnt help much. I was playing it on pc with an xbox controller!

That's too bad... Add 100-150 EUR and it should be enough... :) But u wont, I believe :)

Still... Awesome game, looking forward to find a decent server were ppl are playing team play :geek: :icon_pidu:

That is some sick machine :) Tidy wiring, well done. What Video card you run?

My rig is 1 year old :) i7-920 (stock), Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6 gb ram, HD5850 1 gb. hope it will run smooth, not expecting Ultra setting on everything, but its not most important aspect of the game for me :-]

Aaron are you up to BF3?

[quote author=Notorious link=topic=31981.msg366972#msg366972 date=1318966588]
That is some sick machine :) Tidy wiring, well done. What Video card you run?

My rig is 1 year old :) i7-920 (stock), Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6 gb ram, HD5850 1 gb. hope it will run smooth, not expecting Ultra setting on everything, but its not most important aspect of the game for me :-]

Aaron are you up to BF3?
[/quote]

very nice setups lads, i was looking into watercooling my pc fairly decent spec, but will need new case and graphics card and larger cpu. I have 2 Xeon x5660 spare there if anyone is looking for any cpu upgrade ill swap you one for a 5850 or above! or an ssd. make me an offer!

wow , above is like a different language to me and my simple 360 . each to their own :thumbsup:

Back