Mapping in munster??

mynameismud

Middle Lane Hogs
Just wondering does anyone do it in Munster? Just find it hard to get the time to travel up to sti tuning tbh, also what should i expect to pay for a mapping? I use octane booster just as i used to with my old legacy rs but hear alot of the lads saying they wouldn't drive a b4 un mapped :dontknow: so i'm getting a bit worried.

Also when re mapping can i adjust the boost a bit to make it a bit more exciting?

I bought the B4 purely for comfort but am starting to miss the kick i used to get off the old gen 2.

hey bro! not got a clue about mapping! but if your running a standard ECU and using Maxol E5 99ron fuel then you have no need to remap whatsoever! it would be nice obviously lol

dont trust boosters to boost your ron by very much, 1 point is usually all youll get! 2 if your VERY lucky

if your in munster then there are shed loads of maxol garages so your golden

E5 is fine unless you want the extra performance from a remap. But i wouldn't waste your money on a remap unless doing a couple of stage 1 mods to make it worthwhile

yes!

air filter, fuel pump and zorst modifications! at lease a decat are a must! the latter being the most costly and the part i am stuck on! :doh:

"but hear alot of the lads saying they wouldn't drive a b4 un mapped" mynameismud

I heard this too! If its not been mapped and just running on regular fuel, will that f##k the engine? :ponder2:

Back