gps maps?

grum-glanza

Sunday Drivers
right lads got my road emperor double din in today but the maps with it are fairly poor there from route 66 has anybody put different maps on it any help much appricated

think we all have route 66 on our chinaviason headunits . iv heard other gps software is available but at a price and hard to come by , to which i just use google maps on the iphone .

There is a site. Navitotal I got from a friend of mine. You have to register and have a bit of technical know how to use it. I will ask him next week how he got me a free update.

@ gonzikerin , do u know what brand the software is ?(garmin, tomtom ) can it be downloaded and then saved on several different memo cards ??

would be handy

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=31949.msg401899#msg401899 date=1342013643]
@ gonzikerin , do u know what brand the software is ?(garmin, tomtom ) can it be downloaded and then saved on several different memo cards ??

would be handy
[/quote]
Navitotal have maps for all makers I believe. Yes it can be downloaded to a memory card. I got all American continent copied on a card I can stick in the back of my Garmin. He is away on hols this week. I will get more info then.

I have downloaded a few different ones to an sd card but cant get them to work.Technical know how on comp not my strong point,will try
again later :thumbsup:

I was using Garmin software on mine as far as i remember
Route 66 software was tripe. So I used different software I had already

Nearly certain it was garmin

Back