2006 Subaru impreza bonnet with scoop wanted

J

john-w-d

I have got a 2006 Subaru impreza 1.6XI. It has everything else bar the bonnet scoop. I really dont want to rune it by putting a plastic one on i want the full bonnet. I have searched everywhere went to my dealer he wanted 2GRAND. So if anyone has for sale or knows where to get one for a cheaper price please let me know.

E bay. I will try and find out where i got my old one from.

Have a scoop here if you want to drill 4 holes in your bonnett. (planned to do this myself but got bargain bonnett instead)

:smokin:

No thanks mate i want a bargain bonnet to. Where did you get yours if you dont mind me asking.

[quote author=john-w-d link=topic=3693.msg37656#msg37656 date=1190287762]
yes or more HB DENIS in airside.
[/quote]

kers!

I know they are robber's. At the moment they have a 2006 IMPREZA XI sports pack and want 22,250 for it :shock:

I wonder if Carrol and Roche would be any cheaper never even thought of trying them.

i had the same problem so ended up getting a carbon bonnet for 450 euro no paint and fitted it myself, alot cheaper than 2200 and looks pretty cool too!!! mind you only works with the right colour car and wheels :wazzup: :wazzup:

ye thought of that but my car is aqua blue dont think it would look well il wait untill i find an original one.

You could get a full bodykit fitted and sprayed with change from 2grand. Thats a rip off.

Hello John,

€2k OMG :shock:

Try to get second hand bonnet complete, Mc Keevers or Euro auto salvage might be able to help you out  :thumbsup:

Some of the lads will post up numbers  :thumbsup:

If you have a good painter, you will have no issues with matching paint etc  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

What did C&R say! Remember to remind them that you are a club member and get your 10% Discount!

i know where there is a brand new chargespeed carbon fibre bonnet that was orderd by mistake instead of bugeye one, its in country and all and anyone who knows what they look like will tell you there deadly looking, be about 1200euro do, has the carbon fibre scoop and all. txt me if ur interested and i put u in contact with the guy 086 8770618 :thumbsup:

thanks for letting me know but i got it sorted im getting c&r to do it for me. :thumbsup:

Back