Any VW heads interested in a MK1 GTI 1.8 Campaign ? Swap ?

dealgan

Sunday Drivers
On the off-chance someone is interested....

I have a 1983 MK1 VW Golf GTI 1.8 Campaign in Diamond Silver.
It's not immaculate, but its pretty damned good. :icon_grin:

All standard except a pipercross intake pipe, (probably worth an extra 100bhp, check pipercross website :icon_nana: )

I had planned on selling this & buying a nice impreza, but since prices for everything are way down, maybe a suitable swap makes things simple ?

My GTI, soon to have a brand new 12 months NCT, is worth 3.5k any day.
I'd consider swaps of equal value, preferably legacy, but any 4wd scooby considered.. the more standard the better.

I wont rabbit on about it being a totally standard, un-molested, genuine EW Campaign edition, etc etc etc
Anyone in this market knows the cars and knows what they're looking for.
This one is all original, not messed with, even has 4 Pirelli P-slots, with 4 original centre caps. (Yes, the expensive ones with the original raised Pirelli lettering).

PM or 087 6490133 to discuss if interested.

Have lots of pics available and can take pics of whatever areas required.

Location is a nice dry garage in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.

Some old pics .. car hasnt changed at all.

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/dealgan/mk1golfgti/

Stunning..... Had one very similar a long long time ago and always said I would have one again someday :icon_pray:

If I only had the space fella.

Must be killing you to let it go but GLWTS :thumbsup:

[quote author=Dave link=topic=31877.msg365721#msg365721 date=1317970384]
Must be killing you to let it go but GLWTS :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Yeah, its one of those things.... fix all the little niggles for sale, drive it a bit to make sure all is ok, decide its to damned good to sell, so keep it. Maybe 6 months to a year later decide I should sell it... drive it a bit, fix whatever isnt 100%, drive it a bit, decide its too good to sell.. etc etc etc

Now, I'm almost afraid to drive it in anger, 'cos I'll only decide to keep it again.

Back