HKS Dump Valve

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs
Just got my HKS dump valve today and boy its pure class, a big thank you to GT Performance :thumbsup: who fitted it an all for me today.......... brilliant deal :headbanger: cheapest in ireland boys & girls :salute:
:cheers: :salute:
had some craic wi an beemer on the way home
ya can guess who came out best :subaru: :headbanger:
not that i wud race like a lunitic

God i wish i'd known about this site before i bought by dump valve. i bought a Forge... 450euro

[quote author=dan_wrx link=topic=424.msg2983#msg2983 date=1158766250]
God i wish i'd known about this site before i bought by dump valve. i bought a Forge... 450euro
[/quote]

A forge for e450??????????

There only e200-e220 new ANYWHERE???????????

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=424.msg2992#msg2992 date=1158770676]
[/quote]

[/quote]

oh are u serious??? jesus iv been robbed!! and he made out like it was cheap

[/quote]

HOLY fu*k MATE!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY WERE ROBBED!!!! as dave said rrp on forge d.v's €220max. Go on name and shame!! :shoot: :shoot:

[quote author=dan_wrx link=topic=424.msg2993#msg2993 date=1158770876]
[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=424.msg2992#msg2992 date=1158770676]
[/quote]

[/quote]

oh are u serious??? jesus iv been robbed!! and he made out like it was cheap
[/quote]

Did they have a big window :shock:

Alan.

:ponder: why dont u guys use the web, the expertease that is available on this web site & club :worship: is second to none, thats why i became a member
these guys know wot they are talking about, i done my home work and found that George in GT Performance was the cheapest, that includes the cost of petrol going down to dublin an home and thats from portadown, 215 mile round trip........ and boy i enjoyed the return trip with a tweet twet whooosh home................ :headbanger: still saved myself loads of dosh

We sell Forge. Very good quality. Can supply nearly 2 for that price. Why don't you pick up the phone and give Forge a call.

John

Lads, can anyone gimme a list of suppliers and prices on the forge DV, as im gonna go back to shop tomorrow but i wanna have my facts right 1st

Due to much popular demand.........

Automania, Ballincollig, Cork. Forge Dump Valve e450! Now this included fitting which took all of about... ah... 2 minutes!!!!! I dunno if there is much i can do but i will be going back to them to complain :angry: :angry: :angry:

HI

How long ago was it ??
Print of the price of the forge website when you are going back to them, and ask them to explain why they are selling that dump valve at €200 more than what the manufacturer is selling it at, and ask for your money back !!!.

Mack

The forge website has the price in sterling though!!! I only have it 2 weeks :angry:

Automania in Ballincollig. Dick Turpin comes to mind. I should know - I've been there ! :shoot:

yep - got caught by that crowd years ago, and it aint gonna happen again! :twofinger:
nowadays i check everything on the web before rushing into it!!

That and the fact that you could fill a book with what they don't know!!!

Back