Falken/Hankook tyres

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone have any experience with any of these tyres:

FALKEN ZE 912
FALKEN FK 452
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110

My right front is gone after track day, chunks out of it and half the side wall is gone! Looking to replace the four with either of the above maybe.

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=31750.msg364483#msg364483 date=1317035680]
hard not to consider the bridgestones Dan , mine took some abuse on friday and still perfect ,
[/quote]

sure mine would be fine too Tommy if i did the amount of laps you were out for :hides behind couch:

Which bridgestones are they?

my €50 federals are after lasting two isdc track days and the year in between ,and they took quite a bit of abuse on track :icon_headbang:

just out of curiousity will your car pass NCT with winter tyres on the car? I could probably get another few weeks out of the Vredsteins but switch to the winter wheels for the nct that needs doing soon

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=31750.msg364488#msg364488 date=1317039023]
[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=31750.msg364483#msg364483 date=1317035680]
hard not to consider the bridgestones Dan , mine took some abuse on friday and still perfect ,
[/quote]

sure mine would be fine too Tommy if i did the amount of laps you were out for :hides behind couch:

Which bridgestones are they?
[/quote]

at Least i was always pointing in the correct direction :mooner: :mooner:

would have stayed out more but for the brake pad situation :wall:

there re050's dan , real positive feel to them and no loss of grip without really provoking the rear end to step , without a doubt the best tyre ive had on any car ive owned :thumbsup:

I used FALKEN FK 452 last time.. very recommended on both dry and wet! I did around 15k miles on them. Still have them on the fronts but the rear got worn.. maybe because of my sideways driving :ponder2: :icon_grin:

I bought 2 new Nankang NS2 tires last week - very good so far!

Nankang NS2 are a quality tyre, has them on the leggy before the toyo and the Mondeo ST. Won't be any kinda track tyre but for everyday they are spot on wet or dry

my mate is a hankook distributor up in ballycoolin ind est dan....
call up to haughton tyres and tell derek or mick i sent ya....might get a decent price!!!
:dontknow: :dontknow:

Back