GT-b Dials

nicknack

Petrolheads
Just wondering if  its just a case of replacing the dials in the car ie a straight swap with a new set, or is there a bit of re jigging that needs to be done to put them in. my one thats in the car now goes to 180 kmph but the new one would go to 300. would the needles etc all work correctly automatically?

Here's a pic of the ones im looking at.

6c3o5sp.jpg

Cheers,

Paddy

auctions.yahoo.co.jp type in be5 in the search bar theres loads of parts and there those gauges there at the mo usualy round 300-500 euro straight plug in ! you must get the right one tho as obv mt/at are diff

Nothing wrong with auto's!
Suite some people better than others! If they made the new forester sti in auto I would have been very tempted!
really like the white dials! :thumbsup:
Dan

I found these on www.japanparts.com, and they work out 400 and something i think. Which ye think would be better to go to, yahoo or straight from japan?

My car is automatic, and people always turn their eyes at me when i say its an auto, but the way i look at it is i got loads a power and i wanted a cruiser so i can have all this in my new car!! I love the auto's!!

I'm with you on this one nicnack! :thumbsup:
Auto is proibly safer on the b4 anyway! it would kepp the revs down and safe unless you really need it!
Dan

Back