HKS SSQV

kanye west

Octane Boostaholics
Fitted one of these today. Took a while to get the C clip in to hold the dump valve against the adaptor. The pipe that goes on the dump valve was pretty loose so had to buy a hose clip thing to keep it on tight. the pipe is just about long enough too. Blocked off the big pipe as well. Is it important the big pipe is air tight ? Anyone experience any proplems fitting them ?

Mine went onto my 98 classic with no problems. Every part fitted perfect.

how much you pay for it kanye .. theres some great deals on ebay .. thats where i got mine for the B4 . fitted perfect €210

Hi kanye i just fitted a hks ssqv to my car durning the week got everything in the box inc pipe plug had no probs with fittment just had too rotate it a little for clearance, the hose that was supplied just had too be cut to the right length also supplied was 4 small cable ties.

Ya there was 4 small cable ties with mine, a filter, a couple of T-Joints and some other purple thing that im not sure wat its for :nana: Got it for €236 including the adaptor on Ebay :wazzup:

i have a forge aswell, are they good, would i be better off with hks

I had a forge dump valve on it i think there good had 1 on my 99 v5 aswell, just decieded to change to a bov for a few reasons they look good and i like the cherp off them :thumbsup:

i thought wat i have is a bov, it makes the whoosh noise, id love to stick a waste gate into mine, i love the chatting sound they make

Is there any actual performance gain to be had from these? I read that on a b4 it is actually detrimental as the waste gate pressure is used to spool the second turbo so releasing it actually causes more lag? I thought it was only necessary if your running like 2 bar of boost or something

You'll get a Blanking Plug off Richie in Pro-Parts kanye. Give him a ring or PM him! He'll post it down to you! :thumbsup:

Back