legacy sunroof

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
Anyone know anything about series 1 legacy sunroof its just clicking. Iv changed the switch and the control box beside the motor none of which worked. The motor is turning a small bit when you press the open and close button but thats all. there is power going to it. Iv no manual to see is there something im missing.

sound john :thumbsup: will stay trying to move it slowly thanks .@ mynameismud ye thats the one its a 95 very clean standard car i think you posted it up here :thumbsup: thanks

ye i know :dontknow: have a twin one in the estate and i'd say it was opened twice since we bought it .just trying to get everything working and its buging me :thumbsup:

I hear ya ive been the same with my new project
fixing the ashtray tonight and there's no need for that
havent smoked in 3 yrs :hammerhead:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=31535.msg362246#msg362246 date=1315347365]
ye i know :dontknow: have a twin one in the estate and i'd say it was opened twice since we bought it .just trying to get everything working and its buging me :thumbsup:
[/quote]

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=31535.msg362239#msg362239 date=1315345325]
ye thats the one its a 95 very clean standard car i think you posted it up here :thumbsup: thanks
[/quote]

Yeah i wanted to have a look but just couldn't get anyone to take the time to come with me for a look, i just dont know enough about subaru to buy without a mechanics opinion. Best of luck with it, I'm going to look at a 92 one in waterford tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Seen that on donedeal watch for rust around the rear arches let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

The rear archs and all the sills, and bonnet were red rotton!!! was pissed he dragged me down there also looked at a 99 b4 in yaughal on my way home ment to be show room pah! told the guy i wouldn't even waste his time test driving the thing so head home with my tail between my legs! starting to feel like i may as well give up on the get1 tbh,

Nothing as bad as that driving all the way somewhere to find its a ball of shite .if the money was right i might part with mine at the end of the month :icon_grin:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=31535.msg362365#msg362365 date=1315437818]
Everything has a price and is for sale :thumbsup:
[/quote]

well if i haven't got anything by the end of the month and yer still thinking to sell, if the car isn't a bucket of rust i'd be interested in havin a look :thumbsup:

Did ya sort the sunroof? Love the pic of the 2 cars looks well. I'm trying to get up to see the 95 in donegal. Very hard to get the time cuz its a hell of a spin.

Yep sunroof and airel fixed and . Its a good spin alright has it got nct on it at 3800 it would want to be tidy .what price was the one in waterford going for. I looked at that when it was for sale in cork could of had it for 1200 but was to rough

nct is just out sense end of june, i asked for very detailed pics of arch's, sill's, sunroof and inner wings and inside of the boot and spare wheel well, all very clean in fairness, one spot in front of the drivers wheel but i could live with that, it has a b4 half leather interior but will also come with an impreza interior, The guy in waterford's bottom line was €2200, but would need to spend that again at least on the body work!! It was rotton! He's obviously spent a fue quid on the t belt and service but think he under estimated the amount of body work needed.

Waiting to find out if the legacy in donegal has a cat and when the belts/water pump were done, if they are needed i just wont bother i think :icon_sad:, its just too much money when their are well looked after b4's out there for good money at the moment, i don't know what to do tbh, got a fue quid for my legacy and its burning a hole in my pocket, you happy with yours? it looked in great shape, any rust?

Ye im well happy with mine no serious rust 1 bit of surface rust on the inside bottom of the drivers door and another at the top of the back window arches are very good so is the boot as i had all of the carpet and panels out.then again theres only 90.000 on mine and its being parked up for 4 years . New timing belt new oil and filter gearbox and diff oil . The only bad point is the paint work someone went mad with a touch up pen on the stone chips .to be honest i wouldnt sell mine but if i had to i wouldnt take any less than 4 1/2 gran for it :shock2: 2200 is a lot but mabey its standing him that. And hes oly breaking even .you need a solid shell to start with 2gran wouldnt get you far on doing body work. Good ones are getting thin on the ground and if your keeping it good ones wil always hold there own.

good point, the one in donegal is clean to be fair, and the wheels are savage, but i need it for an everyday driver so i can't let my heart rule my head, if the t belt has been done recently enough i just may part with my cash, you cant beat the retro looks of them ol gen 1's.

Back