double din help

grum-glanza

Sunday Drivers
right lads the girlfriend got me this back in may for my birthday but couldn't put it in because the car was away been built but i finaly have it back now and i have a few questions i realy wanna do it myself i can wire in a normal radio no bother at all its just i have never done a double din and there is a few wires im not sure of

basicly its the back wire that confuses me that and there is steering wheel controls can i leave them disconected also i want the digital tv working on it there are two amp wires one ext amp which goes to my amp in the boot for speakers but do i need a amp for the tv to work any help much apprecated graham

You will need a transmitter to get tv working

Think they were about €100 about 3 years ago.Not worth doing as you will only get local tv stations.

New saorview??? Boxes might be an idea but :dontknow:

I ran tv aerials from rear window on mine and wernt any use.Ended up in the bin not long after

No problem leaving the ones you don't use disconnected.I have about 8 coming out of the back of mine.was gonna snip them but might fu*k up everything have them cabletied.

:smokin:

cool thanks that helps alot i would of really liked the tv working but if there is only a couple of channels its not going to be much good also it has 3g internet with a little usb adapter for free wifi if i was to get a meteor one would it work

Back