New pads. EBC Bluestuff NDX ?

kanye west

Octane Boostaholics
Thinking about getting better pads for the car. EBC Bluestuff NDX are getting good reviews so will probably get them. Anyone using them ? Was also thinking about getting Godspeed one piece grooved brake discs for front and stanless steel brake lines. Does the groove discs and lines make much difference ? Thanks in advance :thumbsup: :subaru:

Getting EBC black grooved discs on my STI and running sport pads (not sure which) will no more tomorrow when i collect car and test em out from Duncormick to Waterford :icon_evil:

ah yeah know that - havent driven her in a while so im like a kid at xmas the thought of getting into her.

Yeah im deise boy thru and thru......living out Kilmeaden way

yeah phil is me scooby snack dealer.......hes trying to sell me Nevilles RB320 but its savage money.

where you originally from in d city....im a Ballytruckle / folly boy, only in Kilmeaden t

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=31418.msg361030#msg361030 date=1314385372]
Thinking about getting better pads for the car. EBC Bluestuff NDX are getting good reviews so will probably get them. Anyone using them ? Was also thinking about getting Godspeed one piece grooved brake discs for front and stanless steel brake lines. Does the groove discs and lines make much difference ? Thanks in advance :thumbsup: :subaru:
[/quote]

Never used the pads myself but stibrian was less than impressed with them, they haven't got a great bite. If you're on a budget then they'll do a job but would rather ds2500's or carbon lorraine rc5+ (rc6 will destroy your wheels)

The godspeed disks and braided hoses will be good, you won't really notice the difference under normal road driving but they will staand up much better to some spirited driving.

I use DS2500 in mine.savage brakes road and track.
Fleck all dust and a nice cold bite too.

As for that Godspeed Cnut!!!! Make sure he has what you want on
The shelf ready to post.other than that his stuff is good.

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=31418.msg361067#msg361067 date=1314398934]
Never used the pads myself but stibrian was less than impressed with them, they haven't got a great bite. If you're on a budget then they'll do a job but would rather ds2500's or carbon lorraine rc5+ (rc6 will destroy your wheels)
[/quote]

I have the previous generation bluestuff...didn't know that when I was buying them though :icon_cry:
Not sure about the NDX but like the lads above I had ferodo 2500's on the car previously & they were simply superb

Back