Will these fit?

Speedway

Sunday Drivers
Hey lads,

I've asked about springs loads of times on here and everyone has been really helpful.
I put some Apex springs on my 2006 Impreza RX and they're driving me mad so I'm going to switch to the Eibach springs I should have bought in the first place.

I'm having trouble locating Eibach springs for the RX, they only seem to have ones for the WRX here in Europe.
I have found plenty of springs for the American version of the RX (called the RS) it's the same car as far as I know except it's a 2.5l engine.

Will the American RS springs fit my RX? They're showing as fitting the 2.5l RS, 2.0 WRX and 2.5 WRX.
(here's an example of the RS springs - http://www.lmperformance.com/72303/96.html)

Thanks in advance!

As far as i know the suspension parts are interchangeable between the hawkeye impreza's (except sti) so should fit , wouldn't hurt to send an email to eibach and see what they say :thumbsup: or cross reference wrx and rx suspension part numbers and see if they are the same

Yea just drop them an email, if apex do them, check your apex number against wrx Apex number and that will tell you, im 99.9% sure that Blob and bug wrx springs are the same

All changeable. When I had my Hawk RX I bought a set of STi shocks and but them on. The difference it made was unreal. The car really was night and day with the STi shocks. You could get what every springs you wanted then but as said the springs will fit the RX shock.

I know where there is a mint set of 02 Sti shocks, From a real low mile jap car, 30k miles only... wont cost much more than eibachs springs

Back