Ford Focus RS mk1 phase 2 SOLD....................

Re: Ford Focus RS mk1 phase 2

Nothing that would light the world on fire mate.

Wish I didn't have to sell her but my back got put to the wall this week and not in a good way. Truth is I just cann't run a car like this or an STi anymore so I now must bow out of the affordable sports car market as I just cann't afford it anymore as a daily driver.

I'll be back but it will only be as a track car my next purchase and it won't be until next year after the wedding.

Sorry to hear that unfortunately other priority's must often come first and getting married next year myself i was very nearly in a similar situation but managed to get the B4 as an interim car till after the wedding but hopefully things work out well and at leasgt with a track car you can go a bit more nuts with it as you wont have to depend on it everyday GLWTS :thumbsup:

seen this at the annual BBQ
it really is a stunning car
good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Re: Ford Focus RS mk1 phase 2 "provisionally sold"

"provisionally sold"

Re: Ford Focus RS mk1 phase 2 "provisionally sold"

congratulations on the sale but commiserations that you have to let it go :thumbsup:

Went to it's new home yesterday. :thumbsup:

SOLD...............................

great stuff eric

i seen you in it yesterday in deansgrange before you sold it

Hi Eric, nice car there. Pity you had to sell it. Hard to stay away from this site even with no subaru in the drive way
Hope you and the family are keeping well :icon_headbang:
Alan

Have to wait for the money situation to improve. I always said I'll have an RB320 some day or a Toshi Arai specC. But its a long way off.

Back