Rugby World Cup

scoobyke

Any body going to watch this...who is going to win this year...SOUTH AFRICA..... :whistle:i hope they do well.. :pray: :pray: :pray:

sorry mate but i will have to say all blacks are going to take cup home to new zealand :guinness:

I'll be watching every single match :D

Ireland to make it 2 semi final's :D

And it will be Australia V's ????? in the final..........prob Newzeland

Niall

hope not...thay just didnt play good...as for the other games that day..SA..NZ..and Australia...all got good scores :headbanger: :headbanger:

South Africa...of course.... :whistle: :whistle:...yeah its too early in to make calls...look at Argentina... :shock: :shock:

Irelands best bet is to thrash Georgia, and then pick either France or Argentina to beat - I don't think they'll beat both. And then hope that you have a superiour goal difference and finish 2nd in your group.

Semi will be NZ vs Oz and SA vs Fr or Arg. :thumbsup:

SA to take it - COME ON BOYS, BRING IT HOME.

PS - any Irish lad who has no hope for Ireland making it, ALWAYS supports NZ. :lol: :lol: You should all be Hedge Fund Managers. :whistle:

U do realise Nambia is actually ranked lower than Georgia?

My prediction is for O'Dirstcoul to get injured and the whole irish team to fall apart.

Boyle sports had a good bet in last saturdays paper.

Ireland,England,Wales and Scotland not to qualify for next round 1000/1

Was down to 500/1 by lunchtime.

:smokin:

Any one watch that SA v England game....shame we bet them...36-0..they just did not perform... :headbanger: :headbanger:

Back