Mondeo ST 2.2 TDCI For Sale

dossie01

Petrolheads
Well lads, the Mondeo is up for sale as I am picking up a company car during the week. Have to say after the legacy this is the best car I have owned yet. Comfort and power matched with fuel economy, what more could you ask for. All details below and pics speak for themselves. May keep this for herself but if I get a decent offer it would help clear a few bills. These are going for 8.5 k - 9k all day long on donedeal, I am asking what I think is reasonable. Comments welcome. Bad parts are wheels could do with a refurb, few scratches on rear bumper and thats about it.

€ 8,000 and thats a straight sale price, no PX thanks
0863442886 or dossie01@yahoo.com

Diesel 2.2 TDCI. 155 BHP.
Only 64,000 miles, last 12,000 mainly motorway.
Performance Blue
Full service history from UK and Irish garages
- Half Leather Heated Seats
- Air Con
- Cruise Control
- 6 Speed
- Heated Front And Rear Windscreen
- Sony 6 CD Changer/Stereo
- MP3 Connectivity in glovebox
- Genuine 18" ST Alloys with excellent tyres (90%)
- Auto Rain Wipers
- Front Spots
- Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Arm Rests
- Auto Dim Rear View Mirror
- 4 E/Windows
- Electronic Heated Mirrors
- Auto Lights
Just passed NCT (valid to 04/13)
averages 48-50mpg.
New brake pads just fitted, Oil & filters will be done before sale.

DSCF5256.jpg

DSCF5244.jpg

DSCF5246.jpg

DSCF5243.jpg

Great looking car :thumbsup:

Would love it as i'm in the market for a new diesel at the moment but the tax would kill me, i just couldn't justify it :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Its pricey alright on Tax Robbie alright. But the saving on Diesel more than makes up for it. Just dont reaaly see this spec on other cars, the tax does be a compromise

Ya, most definitely. If it was the only car i plan on having then I would but I'll hopefully have to tax a subaru again soon as well so combining them and I'd be shown the door by the woman :lol:

Lovely car man. Best of luck with the sale. Great price to. :thumbsup:

Deadly car.
I was considering one of those a while back too.
Just the tax was a bit of a killer

Best of luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

Only seeing this now Keith thanks, still up for sale. Try me with an offer, nothing crazy or sub 7.5k but I could be tempted, need a holiday and clear the loan!

Back