hello

mart

Sunday Drivers
hi all.
just registered..from donegal, down the road from where you were on knockalla on charity drive, great stuff by the way, i was away on hols so didnt get to come along, I drive(or the wife does more often..lol..) 2006 impreza only 1.6..but got all the extra bits air con. spoiler etc..
Drove forresters for local doc on call service for 3 years so when it came to giving up my 3 door car due to birth of baby there was only one car with four doors i would be buying a subaru..Wanted 2 litre but had to settle for 1.6.. :( altough been great so far went on hols with it not bad on the petrol, so happy days.. but have my eye on a wagon when my other old runabout gives up.. :p

Welcome along Mart.....assume you are from the Fanad area?....I am originally from
near Portsalon..

Ken

welcome mart! i drive 1.6 too, ther are a few of us here!

have i nice stay! :thumbsup:

Welcome Mart,
I drive a 1.6 too. Definitely at least 5 full members that I can think of off-hand that have 1.6's. All the boys with the WRX's are jealous of us really ;) :whistle:

John

Welcome! Lucky you living beside that stage- I'd have no licence if i lived near that :thumbsup: Savage bit of road :thumbsup:
Cheers
Johh

Welcome along,
there are a few stealth 1.6's
and yes a lot of wrx, sti etc etc
we even have an ice cream scooby :p

i could go on but i have to catch an ice cream man soon.. if i can keep up, eh Scruff!!

[quote author=Ken link=topic=412.msg2892#msg2892 date=1158650868]
Welcome along Mart.....assume you are from the Fanad area?....I am originally from
near Portsalon..

Hi no just the other side overlooking scraggy bay, near glenvar, [/quote]

welcome aboard mart, another one of the non-turbo gang here, we'll take over I tells ya!!! :angry:

[quote author=Scoobydiver link=topic=412.msg2948#msg2948 date=1158707195]
welcome aboard mart, another one of the non-turbo gang here, we'll take over I tells ya!!! :angry:
[/quote]

he he to take over, ye'll have to over take us first!!!!!!!

Hmm tha man got a point there! Well, if you cant beat them - moan about it!

Back