Need help!

nic spec c

Octane Boostaholics
I got some new I/C pipework awhile ago and it's going to get fitted this eve, but before i do i said i'd ask around to see if anyone has fitted similar before?

what i need to know is where do these parts go and what they are for?

From left to Right= rubber pipe, t-piece, alloy bracket and a flat piece of rubber with a groove in it.

Thanks in advance for any help :thumbsup:

DSC_5338.jpg

Sure you always have a few bits left.Think they are spares. :icon_lol:

Nothing on the instructions.
Would t piece be for dump valve.Do you have to change :dontknow:
Last rubber bit would be for around where body is cut :dontknow: :dontknow:
Y shaped yoke to keep piping away from engine.Ducked if i know where it goes but sure youll find somewhere.
First rubber bit is for wrapping around sledge before starting to fit :thumbsup:

Hope your taking pics

:smokin:

:lolpoint: :hammerhead: haha cheers Carlo, angle grinder and a hammer will get most bits fitted :lol: no instructions unfortunately :doh: but sure thats have the fun :icon_grin:

Is the bracket to support an induction kit, t piece and piping to re plumb the breather pipes 2 into 1 somewhere? maybe because new induction hose has 1 port less than original has for breathers

Id say KenC is 100% spot on there :thumbsup: t piece is off a vacuum pipe, more than likley for a boost guage, bracket holds the induction kit from falling down (i have never seen one needed in a scooby)....why would you be fitting these ? they look like spares you get with a combination of items incase you need them but i cant see why u would :dontknow:

[quote author=garrethk link=topic=30633.msg354294#msg354294 date=1306357095]
Id say KenC is 100% spot on there :thumbsup: t piece is off a vacuum pipe, more than likley for a boost guage, bracket holds the induction kit from falling down (i have never seen one needed in a scooby)....why would you be fitting these ? they look like spares you get with a combination of items incase you need them but i cant see why u would :dontknow:
[/quote]
You must have big vacum pipes man :icon_grin:, the T piece and piping are breather pipe size as in cam cover, crank case breathers

Jaysus Ken well spotted :lolpoint: I never even taught to consider that its only now i look at the size :icon_biggrin: jaysus id nearly crawl down that t piece its that big :multijump: ....well anyway fuk them in d bin their no use haha

Back