Eibach Springs

Speedway

Sunday Drivers
Hey lads,

I know Eibach springs have been mentioned a lot on here and I've had a search around previous threads but can't find any info.
I'm looking to get hold of a set for my 2006 RX (model no from Eibach website is showing 7714.140).

The only places I can find that are selling them are all American and are charging huge shipping costs both on ebay and regular websites.
I've tried Pro-Parts and PR Reilly who are listed on the Eibach website but neither of them do Eibach.

Can anyone recommend someone in Dublin that sells them or a European website that wouldn't charge a fortune? (Ideally I've love to get the springs delivered for less then €200.)

Thanks a million!

are you dead set on eibachs? i tot pro parts did em last time i was in they did!alot of places do tein i heard s techs are a good spring

I'm not totally set on Eibach at all, definitely open to other springs. I was looking at some Tanabe GF210s earlier too.
Am I right in thinking that the Tein springs give a much harsher ride?

I put a new set of 17" wheels on and I just want to reduce the arch gap while improving handling a bit, I don't want a much firmer ride.

Cheers!

Give Carroll and Roche a buzz , that supplied and fitted springs to my old rx , make sure and get 4 wheel alignment done , cost me 2 tyres in the long run because i didnt do it in time :thumbsup:

Back