dial a dent

tractorman

seen the other thread and thought i'd try that,rang DIAL A DENT and aranged for the next day.He called to the house and worked his magic(on the car) :lol:

out of 10 dents small and large, he managed to remove 8,the other 2 were at the side impact bars near the middle of the door

well worth th money.If needed his name is johnny and contact details are on the website.www.dialadent.ie

Looking forward to polishing the car now without it looking like i drove through a driving range :thumbsup:

Alan

ye tractorman,

john is good at the ou'll bodywork alright, he lives round the corner from me, ive seen some of his work nd its good, he's doin my legacy on saturday so she'll be nice and clean & scratchfree for the japfest..!!

slan

papa smurf

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=3515.msg35039#msg35039 date=1188921975]
ye tractorman,

john is good at the ou'll bodywork alright, he lives round the corner from me, ive seen some of his work nd its good, he's doin my legacy on saturday so she'll be nice and clean & scratchfree for the japfest..!!

slan

papa smurfjust because theres no dents in her dosn't mean your aloud up front with as.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :nana:[/quote]

hey feck off kiwi.!! :nana: she'll be looking mighty fine sunday morning.!! yours wont look too bad either i suppose, in my rearview mirror like.!! :lol: :lol: :nana: :nana:

wohoo.!!!

papa smurf

:subaru:

ha ha no mine will look sh*t because i have a big dent in front wing that won't be fixed ill have to drivers side out c u there ......... :subaru: :thumbsup:

ah well....sure a scooby's a scooby after all kiwi, a few dents and scratches shows she's been used appropriately.!! none of this tiptoeing around the place.!!! see you there mucker, i'll have my papa smurf on the dashboard so you'll what bus is mine.!!

slan

papa smurf

:subaru:

Back