tire stretching anywhere

Chris... what tyre are you stretching and on what width rim...?

I know lad that did a set on a Mk2 Scort with Compo's... but wasn't happy doing em as they where a balls to get the tyre lip to pop onto rim. He's down Dlegany way and will do em for bout a tenner a rim. :thumbsup:

Goosie...you got 4 replies here even though your original post made little sense,so please,no comments on other forums about "a load of blank faces" with little laughing emoticons. Bit of respect goes a long way.

i dont know how i could have been clearer, i wanted to know if anyone knew of anywhere that would tire stretch, most dont as its not a normal thing to do on Subarus, so moving on

and as for the blank faces i apologise but thats what i got, and mainly do get here, only a observation

One person didn't know what you were talking about, one offered a possibility and 2 others asked for more detail on what you were tryings to do so they could better understand your needs and then offer some advice.

Why should anyone else offer any help when you don't even bother to respond.

There is a lot of knowledge on here, both from professional tuners and enthusiasts alike and if you provide enough information, then you'll get the advice you seek. From memory, you're thread was nearly 3 pages long on uklegacy before you got your "eureeka" moment.

Treat people with a little respect rather than condescension and we'll all get along a lot better :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i apologise for not getting back to the thread, but decided against it shortly after and forgot about the thread and only remebered when it popped up on the list one here

and in regards to my UKL thread! my memory isnt that good and i dont have a clue where or when over my many posts i said it lol

for all who took offense i am sorry :icon_redface:

Back