SOLD

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Hey lads, i was trying to sell my E46 M3 and could not get any real interest and was only getting stupid px and swap offers. Out of all them 1 px offer seemed my best route of selling M3 so i took this S2000 in as a px.
The cars is extremely clean and doesnt have 1 pin dent anywhere, interior is immaculate aswell.
The car is a JDM the last owner was first Irish owner, the car was originally Grey and he got it Resprayed to White while he was getting lip, spats, spoiler fitted and sprayed. It was not sprayed due to damage just the guy wanted a white S2000. Spray Job is 110% Flawless, everything was stripped back so there is no nasty masking lines or anything and there is a Receipt for 2k for the paint job and fitting the bits
I am not driving the car at all as tbh its not my cup of tea and it looks like i am more wearing the car than sitting in it :icon_redface:
I took the car in valueing it at 8k, I put the car up on Donedeal for 8k and unfortunetly i noticed one day when i brought Little one for spin in it that when i selected 4th instead of 2nd by mistake the clutch gave a slip.
Its driving perfect but i am being honest and fair and saying that the clutch isnt 100%, so i am going to loose money now anyway :icon_cry:.
If someone is interested i will get a new Clutch Kit and have it fitted for the 8k or if they want to take now and do it themselves whenever it gets bad i will allow for Clutch and labour and hassle in price.

Here the Donedeal add
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2055542

I would prefer cash sale but may be interested in a px of a 99 00 Vlimited 2dr, even one with engine gone possibly. OR maybe Newage STI... something that i can use :icon_lol:
s2000001.jpg

s2000008.jpg

Re: HONDA S2000

lovely car :thumbsup: really like s2k,s what colour was it ?
was going to buy one before i bought my bug sti
good luck with the sale

would ya take p/x of a 98 sir civic with dc2 type r suspention set up brakes an wheels.
dynod last week at 153..
and how much cash if ya will do p/x?

Photo0008.jpg

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=30122.msg348276#msg348276 date=1303219981]
would ya take p/x of a 98 sir civic with dc2 type r suspention set up brakes an wheels.
dynod last week at 153..
and how much cash if ya will do p/x?

Photo0008.jpg

[/quote]
No tbh i wouldnt be interested in the civic as a p/x, thanks anyway.

Yea not bad after all, have had it up on Donedeal for around 3 weeks i think with nothing only complete bell ends txtn me, finally someone genuine came along and bought it.

if i can scrape a few quid together i might buy yours :icon_grin:

if i had the cash i would
:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:
What a car
:icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

[quote author=KENC link=topic=30122.msg348952#msg348952 date=1303592009]
Yea not bad after all, have had it up on Donedeal for around 3 weeks i think with nothing only complete bell ends txtn me, finally someone genuine came along and bought it.

if i can scrape a few quid together i might buy yours :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Back