Leak in rocker cover area

jackflash

Sunday Drivers
Guys got the rockercover gasket changed a week ago including the seals around the spark plugs and the ones at the end of the cam shaft but the is still oil ending up on the manifold.Would any one know if there is some other part in that area that could be leaking too :dontknow:

i changed all the same gaskets a while ago and still got some oil dripping on the exhaust turned out to be the oil pump seal

as above

could be front crack shaft oil seal on the oil pump but you have to strip the timing belt back to do it, so its a good few hrs work

can you not see were its coming from??

not really but if this makes sense i doesnt leak bad until i drive it or rev it up ,might try smear of sealer in a few places first before i hand it over to the mad scientist

[quote author=jackflash link=topic=30010.msg347021#msg347021 date=1302558316]
not really but if this makes sense i doesnt leak bad until i drive it or rev it up ,might try smear of sealer in a few places first before i hand it over to the mad scientist
[/quote]

makes sense as i did the rockers, cam and plug seals then left it running for a bit and no leaks untill i drove it, the front crank/oil pump seal is only 3.50 but as said ther is a bit of striping in it

Back