REG PLATES 571 to STI???

F

forester sti

Lads I'd really like to get the plates sorted before japfest!
So if any one thinks they know someone who can help, let me know asap!!
here my rough attempt!
Thanx lads
Dan

looks good but you'll have some fun with the boys in blue with them try downloading some fonts off the net and messing around them and get some signwriter to do them for you :thumbsup:

I'll try that.
I'm not great with the computer though! that plate took me about 2 hours!
Thanks man
Dan

I'll let you kow how I get on!
If it works out I'll get you a set aswell!
I'm getting a long plate for the front and a square(ish) plate for the back! do you want the same??
Dan

Hello Dan,

They call the rectangular plates in "the trade", oblong....  :D

I need two oblong plates...  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael
P.S. The square plates are just called "square"  :p

This is crude but you might get an idea!
Eric.jpg
It's just modding the STI to look more like the 571 and Allowing some back grounds!

This is the best myself and camomo have come up with so far!
Thanx for your help eric!
what do you think??

Hi Lads,
From a first glance - that 7 is a T and nothing but a T - the cops would love to see that!!

Is the plan to make these show-plates or do you want to chance using them on the road???? :ponder:

I had these plates by lishagh (denis) up on the STI number plate rough idea post what do you's think???

@ nodge!
I would like to see how I get on with the local garda! So they would be my normal road plates!! :whistle:
hopefully we'll have a good compromise between legal and what I'm looking for by tomorrow!
lishagh (denis) has someone that can print up what ever design we come up with! :dance:
Dan

sorry to say dan but those plates are absolutely 100% illegal but it is down to the garda

i think the worst that can happen is told to go home and change them :dunno:

:thumbsup:

or you could get a court summons and have to pay an €80 fine per plate :shock: as happened to me a few years ago when I had italic plates on my old car!!

They look great but keep your orginals in the boot and if pulled by the garda play dum and put the original ones on! :headbanger:

you won't get as much hassle in an 06 with wife and kids as you will with 4 lads in a 94.......

as said reckon worst happen is told change....

doubt you get too much hassle dan.........

Here's what we settled on!!!
mine are the top and bottom ones! only differences are that we're continueing the blue parts to the bottom of the "oblong" plate!
And mick is going for the slightly more legal "Baile Atha Cliathe" across the top and no  isdc logo! but he already has isdc in big stickers on his motor :thumbsup:
I'll get a photo up as soon as I get them!!
defo before japfest!!
Thanx again for you help and advise lads!! :thumbsup: :subaru:
Dan

Back