Injectors & Mods!

Iazazel

Sunday Drivers
Hey Lads!
All going well, Im planning a few engine mods on my 05 sti over the nxt few months (was thinking of upgrading the fuel pump to a walbro and injectors to sti pinks, then a straight through and finally a remap!)
Am I right in thinking the sti pink injectors are 550cc ? or are they larger? anyone know for sure what size come as standard in an 05 sti uk?
Maybe Im being optimistic but will the new injectors be a drop in or will I need to change the fuel rail also?
Any advice on the mods or best order of doing it will be well received! :thumbsup:
All the best,
Mark.

all new age sti,s have 550 pinks as standard and are good injectors.you would need bigger depending on power expectations

Cheers again Dec,
I was getting a lot of conflicting answers to the cc size! No need to change em so? should they be good up to 350Bhp ish??
On another note, I got d prodrive springs today too, will prob throw them in this weekend! They should go well with my new 18's :icon_grin:

probably gettin close to max at 350 some of the traders should be able to tell ya what they are capable of im just not 100% sure,your car should look well dropped on 18s thats whats on mine and i love the look of it

Id say 350bhp should be no real issue 0n 550 injectors, maybe 380 might be maxing them out, you can always use an ADj fuel reg to get a bit more from them

Actually the true figure is 505cc.

Area 360~370bhp yes is correct on these.

Really need to know your turbo plan. If no plan turbo and only stage1 as in decat etc then these factory pink injectors are fine.

Thanks lads,
Na, Im not gonna change the turbo at all, So it will be a walbro pump, full decat and a remap! . . .should do for the moment! :)

Back