Alternatives to signing up.

JohnRA

Member Number 3801
I've been dyin' to sign up ever since I joined so I'd like to do it tomorrow while I actually have time.

I don't have Paypal. If I did, I wouldn't know how to use it. I don't have a credit card and don't plan on getting one.

Can I pay by either 1. Internet/Kiosk banking or 2. A bank draft.

For option 1 all I'd need is sort code & acc. number and I can label the payment directly in to the account with my username and/or email address. Option 2 I'd need an address and who to make it payable to bla bla bla.

If that doesn't suit, I suppose I could annoy someone who has Paypal to pay my membership and I'll throw them the €50, but that could take a while. :dontknow:

where you living? Try meet up with a member locally and give them 50 quid if they have paypal account. If your in Dublin i can help, just payed for my own there now, paypal was under review for weeks! All sorted now!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=29848.msg345347#msg345347 date=1301523566]
where you living? Try meet up with a member locally and give them 50 quid if they have paypal account. If your in Dublin i can help, just payed for my own there now, paypal was under review for weeks! All sorted now!
[/quote]

I'm northside. Regularly around Balbriggan, Malahide & Swords but meeting up wouldn't be a problemo.

if you cant get sorted before saturday, let me know and i can meet up with you when im back from London on Saturday :icon_pidu:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=29848.msg345352#msg345352 date=1301524120]
if you cant get sorted before saturday, let me know and i can meet up with you when im back from London on Saturday :icon_pidu:
[/quote]

Can't send PM's as I'm not a member but I have my email and that just over here. Cheers. :icon_headbang:

<-------

no email address there look over there:

<----------------- click on little letter icon to send us a mail if your still stuck on weekend for membership

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=29848.msg345359#msg345359 date=1301525305]
no email address there look over there:

<----------------- click on little letter icon to send us a mail if your still stuck on weekend for membership
[/quote]

Your mail icon isn't visible to me either. Maybe that's another perk of being a member? We'll have to wait 'til one of us is upgraded before we can see each other's mail icons. :roll:

[quote author=Bonito link=topic=29848.msg345362#msg345362 date=1301525585]
Your mail icon isn't visible to me either. Maybe that's another perk of being a member? We'll have to wait 'til one of us is upgraded before we can see each other's mail icons. :roll:
[/quote]

PM sent Bonito. Both with an address if you want to send a bank draft or with Dans email address so you can organise to meet up with him :thumbsup:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=29848.msg345369#msg345369 date=1301551585]
[quote author=Bonito link=topic=29848.msg345362#msg345362 date=1301525585]
[/quote]

PM sent Bonito. Both with an address if you want to send a bank draft or with Dans email address so you can organise to meet up with him :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Cheers Brian!

If you are around swords, then you can pop out to ashbourne direction and I'll accept the money on behalf of the club :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=29848.msg345434#msg345434 date=1301580245]
If you are around swords, then you can pop out to ashbourne direction and I'll accept the money on behalf of the club :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Cheers. She went by express post at about 1 so Brian will get it in the mornin'.

I have a piece of paper with my username, email and full postal address in the same envelope for ya Brian. :thumbsup:

It's been on it's way since 7 o' clock this mornin'. If it doesn't get there by this afternoon I'll hit the roof. I didn't pay €5 for "guaranteed next morning delivery" for it to take 2 days just to get to the other side of the Liffey!

Win.jpg

Woohoo! :653: [quote author=STi Brian link=topic=29848.msg345673#msg345673 date=1301677869]
It was sitting waiting in the postbox there this evening John

Thats you upgraded now :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Back