lowering springs?

Iazazel

Sunday Drivers
Hey lads,
Just checking if prodrive lowering springs from an 05 wrx will fit an 05 sti?
Anyone know for sure?
Cheers, mark.

yes they will all newage saloons are the same only one that is different is the wagon which has bigger rear springs

Finally got around to fitting the prodrive lowering springs this weekend! Not a hard job (jst make sure ya have spring clamps!!)
Front ones in no bother but went to do the back and they were different springs! . . . sickened! - The top of the spring was a good it bigger than standatd and would not fit on the rubber mounts!
So ended up pullin out the front ones again! Ah well, ya live and learn! - Will be putting em up for sale later on if anyone is interested :thumbsup: They are out of a 05 wrx saloon and wont fit an sti!

jesus lad sorry bout that are ya sure they are 05 wrx springs you got cause i put a set in anto j,s car and the tops of his springs were smaller than the bottom and had rubber mounts same as sti instead of the steel top mount thats why i said they would fit i was goin by his car which is an 05 :dontknow:

Yea Dec, They are out of a wrx saloon, even checked incase they were out of a wagon but they were not! Ah well, not to worry!!
The rear springs are the same diameter top to bottom, and the sti springs are a smaller diameter at the top, was reading on scoobynet and a guy had the exact same problem, he got different mounts made up for the rear and nearly cost d price of new springs!
So I will sell these on and get another set - Eibach or Prodrive, either or! :)
Anyone lookin for some lowering springs???? :smile:

Back