more power from wrx

r_mehigan

Middle Lane Hogs
hey lads i want to get some power from car i have a wrx bugeye import, was thinking decat and uprated fuel pump, and a remap anyone else have any suggestions p.s. i don't want a front mount to lazy for that to much effort involved bumper etc

Decat the exhaust and up grade the Fuel bump will do it for you! You could up grade the Turbo to if you wanted and but in an induction kit! Any of these will result in you needing to re-map you ECU! The lads will fill you in on the rest!

was thinking about induction kit alrite cause whats the point of getting the gases out quickly if you cant get air in quickly but i heard lots of bad things about them effecting maf sensors and the like :dunno:

Not mad into touching engines myself safest just to go with damo (Renno) on this one!

ya seems to be the man to talk to alrite :thumbsup: to be honest if i had a couple of grand i would go mad on it and especially the engine bore it out and bigger turbo etc but thats just a dream i'll be lucky if i have 1000 to spend :cry: :cry:

Damo can sort you with the down pipe etc if you want! He could put you down for a remap in September to I'd say!

ya thats what i'm hopeing for alrite with the remap but i nearly have the decat and fuel pump sourced myself so i'll wait and see what the story is with them and hope i'll have them before the mapping dates :pray:

cheers eric was hoping to have things done for japfest but its not looking like i will now trying to find sti interior the blue seats and door cards and maybe carpets i already have sti shocks allround one the car when i bought it :D and am thinking about brembos depending on the budget :whistle:

[quote author=al-hks link=topic=3434.msg34792#msg34792 date=1188770250]
did u try mckeevers 4 d interior00442887740067 they break a lot of subarus 4 parts shud get 1 handy from them cheers al
[/quote]

2 weeks ago he didn't had any STI interior :(
But you should ask him anyway. As Al siad, he is breaking lots of them.

Akki

Back