boost like ur B4?

JAYB4

Sunday Drivers
Just put in a gauge and im boosting around 0.8 on primary, drops to 0.5 for vod then up to 1.6. just wondering is that about the same as other B4's. Plus heading over to nutbeam this weekend for a solenoid box, eathing kit, vac hoses etc, hoping to see a difference.

Your is mapped jay so other peoples boost levels would and not be relivent to yourself.

But 1.6 is very high. Dont recall boost levels from mapping as such a long time ago but would think area 1.3

Any alteration in vaccum plumbing would lead to boost changes and therefore possible boost differences which in turn may have car running lean top end.

Would advise a tweek map as current one with changes that have been made would be in question.

was thinking along the same lines, i thought it was 0.7 and 1.2 after the map so i'm hoping i put it in right. You were right about the dials by the way, cant get a loom for them. Not sure why im even working on it, hoping to buy a newer one in October, need to use what i bought for it i suppose.

Back