Blue 03 STI with Pro Drive Spilter! In Kenvara Just outside Galway City.

E

ericsti

As above blue 03 STI with Pro Drive Spilter! In Kenvara Just outside Galway City. and aslo a Blue Type R looked like a V3 half way between both place in Something Bridge starts with a C! It was parked outside a Tea room all day!

i was in galway to today ,seen lots of scoobys on the way out there ,up there and on the way back :subaru:

Nice one Johnny! I'm here three days now, leaving tomorrow! Seenonly afew down here! the two above and a 03 wrx with STI stickers that was bought in finnegans garage! Saw her on Monday!

thanks,ya my other half was out in it alright,hows your car coming along?

i got my yoke remapped last saturday ,its going great!

Not yet man the cars outside the house

but the engines in the garage just have to get a few parts off Dave leggy first

should be on the road in a week or two :pray: then its off to get mapped in sep

how did yous go...

Not yet man the cars outside the house

but the engines in the garage just have to get a few parts off Dave leggy first

should be on the road in a week or two  :pray:  then its off to get mapped in sep

how did yous go...

ya went very well,pat the lad that mapped the car said every thing was spot on eg.air flow reading,boost pres and battery volts and the likes,it sounds great now, alot more aggresive and pulls smoother all the way up the rev range ,plus it unrestricted so it will go way off the clock
                                                                           good luck with your one,i bet your dying to get it on the road?

" it unrestricted so it will go way off the clock" What is the KPH reading on your car mate! When you say of the clock will this break the Speedo Cable!

att damo,ya it a quiet one alright :D :lol: :lol:

att eric ,it should brake the cable,my speedo reads 180 but the car will do about 220 now :dance:

att damo,as rob said i have a impreza

Back