BEST DOUBLE DIN TO GET

super106

Sunday Drivers
I GOT THIS ES901G 7"2 Din Digital Touch Screen Car GPS DVD Player A WHILE AGO, IT GOT A KNOCK AND IM GOING TO GET ANOTHER, IS THERE A BETTER ONE THAN THIS????

IT CAME FROM CHINA IN 3 DAYS AND IT GREAT TO USE ETC,

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT I NEED TO GET ONE PRONTO !!!

THANKS

got one , but its not as good as the original one , so its going back and im getting another one of my original,

I got one of the chinese ones but last week, my nokia handsfree kit, the headunit and the clock on the dash all died together. It sounds like a fuse blew but I've checked and they look fine.
I got the headunit and nokia kit professionally installed so I assume that the wiring is good. :ponder2:
Since I've had the head unit, it has acted up a small bit. One morning it kept changing radio stations like something that was possessed. It gave me about 3 or 4 seconds of each radio station that was tuned in until it got tired of it and settled on one of them.
Before that, it kept going almost off and back on again, like there was a problem with the capacitors.

I'm not saying the headunit is at fault but my car is 2007 so i doubt if I have dodgy electrics. Maybe I just got a monday morning unit. If it was me, I think I would save up another few quid and buy something else the next time.

Back