Just sold my old forester sti! last photo!

F

forester sti

just sold her today :cry:
A 60 year old dude from conemaragh (Inish boffin!) drove all the way across ireland to buy her!!
I got €11500 for her! I'm happy enough with that!
Here's the last pic, out with the old and in with the new!
Dan

P.S. I'm looking for a bonnet scoop for ciara's car, preferably pink! :lol:

Old with very nice old, In with the Best example of the new there is! Best of luck with her again!

Sad to see her go alright! but the lad that bought it seemed to love it so she's gone to a good home!
Thanks lads
Dan

P.s. he saw the ad in carzone
I haven't had much luck with the autotrader! If your interested!

ye carzone seems to be the best sold a few cars there myself

p.s what did a 60 odd year old oul lad want with a STI

Just wanted something different with a bit of poke and nice seats!!!
He didn't even know what the "STI" part was about :dunno:
As long as he's happy!
Dan

I wonder what I'll be driving when I'm 60!! My 56 year old dad drives a mitsi gto twin turbo!

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3416.msg33923#msg33923 date=1188338197]

P.S. I'm looking for a bonnet scoop for ciara's car, preferably pink!  :lol:
[/quote]

How about this Dan?? One for the future maybe :D

Alan.

No doubt! she wont go any were without her car! That's my girl :D
I'm making a little bonnet vent for her car and printing up scooby stickers for the back of it! :thumbsup:
Is there a minimum age for isdc members???
Dan

I say it was a sad moment when u seen it driving away dan but i say when u turned around and seen d beast sittin in d driveway ur frown turned upside down :D

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3416.msg33923#msg33923 date=1188338197]just sold her today :cry:
A 60 year old dude from conemaragh (Inish boffin!) drove all the way across ireland to buy her!![/quote]

An STi on Inishbofin? The mind boggles!  :eek:mg:

The Island is barely 3 miles long and the last time I was there (though it was a long time ago - fado fado), just about the only vehicles were a clapped-out old Landrover and a few tractors!

Here's a photo of "rush hour traffic on the Island" that I found on the internet  :lol::

inishbofin_traffic_.jpg

So she's not going to clock up many miles on 'bofin, but maybe the new owner is going to keep the car at Cleggan, and use her when he's on the mainland?

Back