Custom & Performance Car Show '07

K

Kruizer

This year’s show is fast approaching and we are starting work on the promotional flyers. We are looking for this years cover car to feature on the flyer and DVD.

All applicants should send car details, photos and list modifications to sleek@eircom.net by no later then the 14th July.

The winning car shall appear on this years Flyer and have a very special feature done on the DVD.Also the winner and three friends shall receive free entry to the show and VIP treatment in the Trinity rooms night club Sunday night at the after show party. With the return of Totally sideways display team with a complete new line up of drivers and performance and also the return of the ¼ site battle this years show is one not to be missed.

Custom & Performance Show Site Battle 2007

Right folks its coming to that time of year again when we see which site has the most powerful members cars. In a five car team each car will get three runs, the best of which will be added to the best of the others of their team.

Whichever team has the lowest combined time takes home the trophy and bragging rights. Last year was the first time this was run and Driver.ie took the glory. Will they retain their title or will we have a new site to take the victory ?

For those sites who wish to enter could you please contact myself using the below contact info. All teams must submit a team no less than 4 weeks prior to the event which will be held on Sept 9th. We can't wait to see what each site brings to the battle. So let the fun begin.

Best of luck to all,
Sleek FX Crew.

Mobile : 085-7411731
emailto : brendan_gordon@dell.com

Is this 1 of them shows where i have to take a trip to Halfords and start glueing random shinny things to my car?

No it does exactly what it says on the tin ! "Custom & Performance Car Show !"

As always there is a 1/4 Mile sprint strip which ECC's Scooby won last year might i add...
The king of the ring comp for the rwd heads.
And the show and shine for the plastic fantastic !

Its a great day out with something for everyone...

Custom & Performance Site Battle 2007

Right folks its coming to that time of year again when we see which site has the most powerful members cars. In a five car team each car will get three runs, the best of which will be added to the best of the others of their team.

Whichever team has the lowest combined time takes home the trophy and bragging rights. Last year was the first time this was run and Driver.ie took the glory. Will they retain their title or will we have a new site to take the victory ?

For those sites who wish to enter could you please contact myself using the below contact info. All teams must submit a team no less than 4 weeks prior to the event which will be held on Sept 9th. We can't wait to see what each site brings to the battle. So let the fun begin.

Best of luck to all,
Sleek FX Crew.

mobile : 085-7411731
emailto : brendan_gordon@dell.com

Sites Confirmed To Battle :
1/ 0-60 Performance
2/ DTD Irl
3/ Midnight Club

Re: Custom & Performance Site Battle 2007

Yes it is Dave... ISDC were meant to compete last year as far as i remember...

1/ 0-60 Performance
2/ DTD Irl
3/ Jap Heaven
4/ Midnight Club

I was at this last year and it was well supported, though not by the ISDC :oops: A friend of mine competed in his TypeR and thoroughly enjoyed it.

How about getting a "team" together then lads?

Last year it was purely against the clock times as the 'track' isn't wide enough for 2 cars to run together.

Only problem with this is that its on the 9th of Sept and the club where looking at attending a Drag Event in Enniskillen on that day.

This is purely a website battle to see who has the best team, enniskillen would be great for individual times however but with this you get the gragging rights and trophy to say you've the fastest site !

1/ 0-60 Performance
2/ DTD Irl
3/ GTi-R OC
4/ Jap Heaven
5/ Midnight Club

Sure we can see what happens with Enniskillen. Last years opinion seemed to be that the track wasent great or on a bend. Also its done in single file which takes a bit of fun out of it. BUT the site battle is a great idea.

Its just designed so that all the site can have a blast at each other, granted its single lane however for some that might takes away a few nerves and let them concentrate on their driving !

Yeah very true thats a bonus.

ps sorry I replied in your post by mistake so edited it out.

No bother... At least that way your only competition is yourself !

Remember to check the most recent posts to see what sites have joined the battle !

1/ 0-60 Performance
2/ DTD Irl
3/ French Cars Ireland
4/ GTi-R OC
5/ Jap Heaven
6/ Midnight Club

lads........

if the owners were up for it there is some machinery round here ta lift that trophy n stick it to the rest :D

Well lads i am up for this if we can get 5 cars that is, I am not interest if we cant win though !!

Philiip
Renno ?
Dave ?
George ?

Any one else got over 400 bhp time to come and play .. Why build these cars if not for this..

Philip.

Back