Hit A POTHOLE

Aaron

Petrolheads
im pissed off our bloody roads... and the week before the southern drive.

basically only when i turn right when taking off (only time i can hear it) its sound like a straining/creeking noise coming from the front left now.
cant feel anything in the steering either, gonna take the wheel off tonight and have a look..... any idea's what to look for?

Hope to get it looked at next week and hope I'll make it through da drive this weekend.

These roads are becoming a joke. The whole country should stop paying road tax see how pissed off they get.

Sounds like a wheel bearing goosed. I hit 10 potholes a day now. The faster you hit them you will either glide over them or leave half the wheel behind. It's like a game of roulette at this stage.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

just back from getting it checked.. got the go ahead to go on the drive this weekend :multijump:

it nothing serious ( something not gonna fall off ) have to leave it back in the next week or so, so he can go through it abit better.

was abit worried cos i will have a full car on sunday for the drive as im taking herself and 2 others with me.

Car is safe to drive for the weekend so we'll be over for that puppy and a coffee before the drive :) oh i will have 2 ppl with me in da car for the day - hope u wont mind them taggin along.

Meant to ask you on Sunday, Aaron. What was the problem with the wheel in case it might help out someone else in the future? :ponder2:

he couldnt find any problem :ponder2: Car was perfect on sunday couldnt fault it, and if there was something serious i think it would showed going up mols gap the way we did. :icon_headbang:
no knocking at all on Sunday and we werent driving on the best roads either surface wise :icon_cry:

he did take my wheel off and the brakes too and since then it stopped - all very strange. he cant explain it. I will be leaving the car to him when i can for him to give it a good looking.

Just have to see how it goes.

Back