uprated cams

cant think of anyone here using uprated cams

what model car you driving ger?

just looking there ger and your car is running the more agrressive cams in the classic subaru range.

if your looking for more power, bigger turbo is the route to go down

Sti cams will see you to close on 550 with the correct choices made, after that they need swapping out, not advisable running standard valves to that power do, they need to be changed earlier on in life

classic type r duffman jus heard few on youtube wit 272 cams sound the business wondering much torque gains is all

it would be worth it but with needing a map to get the best from them most will change turbo first and then if the cams can handle the power they will upgrade them.

did you get a price on them by any chance??

no not yet but ill look into it see how much they are prob pricey enough jus sound the job on tick over

yea but they can be a pig to drive ger, i think your mad to be even thinking of them, as i said yours are good for over 500, get a set of BC cams for around 5 or 600

if it affects the drivin i wont bother was jus more of the sound and bit more torque i was lookin into them for :thumbsup:

You would notice it in traffic and stopping and starting, probably get a good bit of cutting out, maybe hard to fire back up, you would also need to upgrade springs and valves

fuk that so leave it the way it is i had a kent cam and pulley on my turbo fiesta it was grand to drive dont want it cuttin out and that make c*nt out of it

Maybe if its the first stage up from Sti and mapped well, then maybe it wont be bad, ould check with a mapper to see if you were really interested, dont take my word, last car i drove with uprated cams was a pig, wasnt a Scooby

Back