selling the M3

lol well im goin back to jap and turbo but not another scoob just yet..have thought about it ALOT but im gonna go to the darkside and try an evo out for a change..im just afraid of buying another subaru the way the markets gone..i know evos arent much better but i think there a tad easier to shift on if need be..who knows i might get bored of the evo quick and get my arse back in a scoob :subaru:

EVO's are much harder to sell..I saw an evo 6 for 16k been on sale for ages! must of lost his rocks on it you cant even import them that cheap

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=3368.msg33495#msg33495 date=1187944382]
EVO's are much harder to sell..I saw an evo 6 for 16k been on sale for ages! must of lost his rocks on it you cant even import them that cheap
[/quote]

it must have been a junker mate..my mate sold his six only a few weeks ago and got 20k for it..it was a mint 99 gsr..you take a mint 99sti and see if you get anywhere near 20 for it..there just not holding good money anymore..a nice clean evo will still hold good money for sure..sorry guys i love my scoobys but i just dont want the hassle of trying to sell one again..look on carzone,theres scoobs up there still for sale even before i sold mine..a few version 6s not even selling for 12-13k..

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3368.msg33499#msg33499 date=1187945784]
:ponder:

why an evo deco
[/quote]

why not an evo?? there a great car man and very easily tuned to decent power..a couple of grand will see 350bhp..

Yeh you could nearly sneeze on an EVO and there at 350 brake. Still aint a Scoob though :D

[quote author=Renno link=topic=3368.msg33525#msg33525 date=1187957135]
Yeh you could nearly sneeze on an EVO and there at 350 brake. Still aint a Scoob though :D
[/quote]

lol true... il see how it goes..nice to say ive owned both anyway even if i get bored of it in a week lol..

Ah yeh for sure, Ken C sold his scoob and had a BM then a 400 brake Supra and now he's just gone back to the Scoob, You will return :D

Looks like you've weathered the storm Deco, brave man to come back on here and say you're buying an Evo!

On Deco's behalf, I bought his Scooby and it was spotless, I've also seen the M3 and thats spotless too, so would be a great buy if anyone is interested.

ya its only fair ta say the evo is a good car but as renno said it just aint no scoob

for me anyway its all of one and none of the other :subaru: all the way

let us know how ya get on with the 16 second service intervals :D

:thumbsup:

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=3368.msg33535#msg33535 date=1187961182]
Looks like you've weathered the storm Deco, brave man to come back on here and say you're buying an Evo!

On Deco's behalf, I bought his Scooby and it was spotless, I've also seen the M3 and thats spotless too, so would be a great buy if anyone is interested.

Cheers Brian

[/quote]

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3368.msg33538#msg33538 date=1187963286]
ya its only fair ta say the evo is a good car but as renno said it just aint no scoob

for me anyway its all of one and none of the other :subaru: all the way

let us know how ya get on with the 16 second service intervals :D

[/quote]

lol i will indeed!!

Hey Mate if your looking for a evo7 I have a mint one with over 15k worth of extras its running around 355bhp and needs nothing to be done to it.
There are standard one s going for 25k I am looking for 28.5k with everything on it.
I took a guy for a drive in it the other day he was just after buying a evo7 for 25k and he was sick after seeing and being in my car.

[quote author=funnyclub link=topic=3368.msg33701#msg33701 date=1188214091]
and he was sick after seeing and being in my car.
[/quote]

Why? Was he allergic to it or something????

[quote author=funnyclub link=topic=3368.msg33701#msg33701 date=1188214091]
Hey Mate if your looking for a evo7 I have a mint one with over 15k worth of extras its running around 355bhp and needs nothing to be done to it.
There are standard one s going for 25k I am looking for 28.5k with everything on it.
I took a guy for a drive in it the other day he was just after buying a evo7 for 25k and he was sick after seeing and being in my car.
[/quote]

no thanks mate..im looking for an evo 5/6..not mad on the 7s to be honest..think i saw yours on another site for sale..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

here we go again :lol: :lol: :lol:

funnyclub did ya put the hand on him on the test drive :D :lol:

i heard what them evo drivers are like :nana:

Back